What We Do
Binarystar is a global M&A Network for all industries that partners with leading investors, entrepreneurs, businesses and advisors to connect sellers and buyers. We find the best owner all over the world for small and midsized companies to drive breakthrough performance.
Our Tools for Entrepreneurs
Short summary letter to anonymously present your company
List of potential strategic and financial investors in your company
Virtual Data Room
Store and distribute documents online that must be disclosed during the due diligence
Non Disclosure Agreement
Agreement to protect confidential and proprietary information during the transaction process
Indicative calculation of your company's worth
Personal and professional telephone support/on-site visits
How it works
Find a partner for your company
Binarystar M&A simplifies usually complicated and lengthy M&A processes
Frequently Asked Questions
BINARYSTAR is the first curated platform for connecting investors in Japan with world startups and entrepreneurs. Investors can gain the following benefits from joining the BINARYSTAR platform:
- Access to a unique and curated selection of world startups, entrepreneurs and talented individuals managed by a company with deep and extensive knowledge of both the needs of Japanese companies and investors and the capacity to identify and curate promising world startups and entrepreneurs.
- A personalised matchmaking process – we can directly match investors with world startups and entrepreneurs based on sector, financing requirements, and other qualifying criteria.
- Access to a database of skilled employees. We aim to mitigate the challenge of finding skilled human capital in world countries by directly matching investors and business with a database of skilled workers and university graduates.
- Registration. The first step is for you to register to our platform. This allows you to browse our database and search for startups, entrepreneurs or individuals you are interested in.
- Request contact or further information. At this point you can request to directly contact or receive more detailed information on a startup, entrepreneur or individual you are interested in.
- Creating a commitment. At this stage you have two options. You can either continue private discussions separate from BINARYSTAR platform after the initial matchmaking, or you can request BINARYSTAR to conduct further due diligence mediation or matchmaking work on your behalf.
Please register to our platform first, and then contact us directly via the contact page for further information about any partnerships.
For Startups / Entrepreneurs / Individuals
BINARYSTAR is the first integrated platform providing direct matching services between Japanese and other developed country investors with startups, entrepreneurs and individuals across world. By signing up to the platform you can expect the following benefits:
- Access to a large pool of interested investors with a deep pool of capital, knowledge and technology.
- A curated platform that aims to find the best match for your company or product.
- The potential to find employment at major Japanese companies, either doing business in world or interested in hiring world employees for their Japanese operations.
We support startups in the following ways:
- We provide access to a database of Japanese and other developed country companies and investors.
- We proactively support you in your matching process, whether you are searching for investment, employment or non-financial support.
- We bridge the trust and information barrier between startups, entrepreneurs and individuals in world countries, and developed country investors through our platform by providing information, communication and any required vetting to all parties using our platform.
Be clear and succinct with the information on your profile. If you are seeking funding, indicate the round of investment – Angel/Seed/Series A etc., provide a 2-3 sentence description of your company vision and product, your field of business, as well as any additional basic information about your business.