Check out if we have a job that inspires you or let us know how you can contribute to our team.
This paid internship is a unique opportunity as a chance to be part of our newly established entreprenerial TALENT program for students!
Accelerace is searching for ambitious and talented students to help us develop a brand new concept for startups in the Symbion and Accelerace network. You will be a core tenet in the design process and validate the concept together with startups and students. Moreover, you will work as a Junior Consultant on various growth marketing projects for startups in our accelerator program and portfolio.
his paid internship is a unique opportunity to do both! And a chance to be part of our newly established entreprenerial TALENT program for students!
Accelerace is searching for ambitious and talented students to help us develop a brand new concept to startups in the Symbion and Accelerace network. You will be core in the design process, and validate the concept together with startups and students. Moreover, you will work as a Junior Consultant on various growth marketing projects for startups in our accelerator program and portfolio.
You will be part of our small project team located in an intensive and fun work environment that will provide you valuable insight and knowledge about the Danish startup community. The internship is for a 3-month period, but the opportunity to work with our startups, as a Junior Consultant, can last for as long as you’re a student. We expect you to work min 20 hours a week.
Digital natives with a growth marketing mindset
We are searching for two candidates with a growth marketing background and mindset. More specifically you need to match one of the two following profiles:
• 1 digital marketer (a hybrid of a marketing specialist and engineer that works data-driven, analytical and focused on channel experimentation, setting up campaigns etc.)
• 1 digital designer (a designer preferably with front end development skills to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate digital campaigns and designs. UI/UX, landing pages, wire frames etc. is not new to you.
We imagine that you’re a top student on min. 5th semester or beginning of your Master degree maybe from ITU, CBS, KEA or Copenhagen Business Academy. You take responsibility and engage actively in your tasks with the ambition to deliver the best results. Moreover, you’re passionate about startups and eager to learn about the ecosystem, challenges, methodologies etc. Maybe you even consider creating your own startup at some point.
What you get:
• Training in startup methodologies (the Accelerace method, which has helped +500 startups grow their business)
• Insights into how an accelerator work
• Opportunity to engage with some of the best startups in tech, food, life science, IoT, finance etc.
• Hands-on experience with concept and product development through rapid experimentation
• Experience with growth marketing across verticals, industries and startup cultures
• Experience in product design and concept development
• Office in a cool co-working community including access to startup events, free lunch, coffee etc.
• High level of responsibility and a fast learning curve
The internship is paid and starts the 24th of September and runs until mid-December.
If this sounds exciting to you, please write Nana Christiansen at email@example.com attaching your CV and a few words on why you’re eager to get this opportunity.
Apply today or no later than the 18th of September.
Interviews will be done ASAP.
Accelerace is one of the world’s Top 10 seed accelerators and Europe’s leading accelerator. Since 2008, Accelerace has spotted, trained and invested in more than 500 promising Danish and international startups and scale-ups. 88% of the companies are still in business. As a part of the national Scale-Up Denmark initiative, Accelerace scales startups in the field of technology, foodtech, cleantech, life science, medtech and healthcare with the help from experienced serial entrepreneurs, camps and network. Get more info on www.accelerace.io
Do you want to be part of developing a new service for high potential blockchain companies in Japan's leading accelerator?