The Blockchain Businesses Hub at BINARYSTAR offers you full support with marketing, corporate matching, business opportunities, and events.
Our activities are coordinated within a 1000 square meter facility and is Japan's largest blockchain dedicated co-working space.
In the center of Ginza, Tokyo, covering the entire 11th floor of the landmark building “Kirarito Ginza”, on a prime location facing Chuo Avenue, which is the main highstreet in the Ginza district.
We offer 16 private offices for 4 to 6 people and 176 open-space hot desks, all equipped with the latest business tech infrastructure, together with an event hall that accommodates over 300 guests, making BINARYSTAR the biggest facility entirely dedicated to the blockchain industry in Japan.
BINARYSTAR is designed to continuously inspire and attract the best blockchain ideas and technologies.
- Only 1 hour from Haneda Airport.
- Only 8 minutes walking distance from Tokyo Station (the main terminal where bullet trains and local trains intersect), a minute walk from Ginza 1-chome subway station.
- More than ten business hotels located within a 5-minute walking distance from the office, an easy commute to events that may last for a couple of days.
- Next to Marunouchi, where all the local major companies reside. An area ideally suited to accommodate cutting edge blockchain protocols that allow for the fastest possible implementation into Japan’s biggest companies.
- BINARYSTAR will make Ginza an international hub to connect blockchain with businesses.