Blockchain Businesses Hub at BINARYSTAR offers you full support with marketing, corporate matching, business opportunities, and events. Coordinated within 1.000 square meters, is Japan's largest blockchain dedicated co-working space.
In the center of Tokyo, Ginza, covering the entire 11th floor of the landmark building “Kirarito Ginza” on prime location facing Chuo Avenue, the highstreet of the Ginza district.
We offer 16 private offices for 4 to 6 people and 176 open-space hot desks, all equipped with the latest infrastructure, together with an event hall that accommodates over 300 guests, making BINARYSTAR the biggest facility entirely dedicated to the blockchain industry in Japan.
BINARYSTAR is designed to inspire and attract the best blockchain ideas and technologies continuously.
- ONLY 1 hour from Haneda Airport;
- ONLY 8 minutes walking distance from Tokyo Station (the main terminal where Bullet Trains and local trains intersect) ONLY a minute walk from Ginza 1-chome subway station;
- MORE THAN ten business hotels located within a 5 minute-walking distance from the office; an easy commute to events that may last for a couple of days;
- NEXT to Marunouchi, where all the major companies are. An area best fit to accommodate leading edge blockchain protocols that allows the fastest possible blockchain implementation into Japan’s biggest companies;
- BINARYSTAR will make Ginza the central hub to connect blockchain with businesses.