Blockchain businesses at BINARYSTAR will have our full support with marketing, business matching, and opportunities for event coordination 1.000 square meters. Japan’s largest Blockchain dedicated co-working space.
In the center of Tokyo, Ginza, covering the entire 11the floor of the landmark building “Kirarito Ginza” on prime location facing Chuo Avenue, the high street of the Ginza district.
16 private offices for 4 to 6 people ad 176 open-space hot desks, all equipped with the latest infrastructures together with an event hall that accommodates over 300 guests, Makes BINARYSTAR the biggest facility entirely dedicated to the Blockchain Industry in Japan.
- ONLY 1 hour from Haneda Airport
- ONLY 8 minutes walking distance from Tokyo Station (the main terminal where Bullet Trains and local trains intersect.) ONLY a minute walk from Ginza 1-chome subway station.
- MORE THAN ten business hotels located within a 5 minute-walking distance from the office; an easy commute to events that may last for a couple of days.
- NEXT to Marunouchi, where all the major companies are. An area best fit to accommodate leading edge blockchain protocols so as to allow the fastest possible blockchain implementation into Japan’s biggest companies.
- BINARYSTAR will make Ginza the central hub to connect blockchain with businesses.